Under Counter Warewashers
for the UC Series
- UC-S (H: 760 mm, B: 460 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 845 mm
- UC-M (H: 760 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 845 mm
- UC-L (H: 855 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 940 mm
- UC-XL (H: 855 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 637 mm) High Energy Version: 940 mm
Particularly suited for washing baking trays and trays.
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation: Program selection is made by simply tapping the relevant dish icon
- Visual and acoustic signals inform the user about washing progress and the status of the machine
- Easy to understand error signals allow self-diagnosis and correction
- PIN protected levels for kitchen managers and service technicians
- Water pressure can be adjusted according to the dish type or degree of soiling: gentler pressure for fragile dishes and more agressive pressure for robust dishes with heavy soiling
- All other wash elements (temperature, dosing, wash cycle) automatically adjust
- Perfect wash results for the types of dishes you are washing
- Level 1: Strainer collects large waste particles
- Level 2: Filter cylinder collects small waste particles
- Level 3: Mediamat for very fine particles like coffee grounds
- Level 4: Pump inlet filter ensures any other particles are removed
- Upper and lower elliptical wash fields to deliver optimal wash results
- Specially designed jets provide maximum surface coverage
- Every part of every wash item can be reached by the wash and rinse jets
- Integrated wash jets means that nozzles are no longer lost
- ECO program delivers an even more economical operation
- Silent program for quieter operation in intimate settings
- Intensive program for exceptional soiling levels
- Descaling programme
- Self-cleaning programme
- Special program that can deliver a unique wash for your individual requirments
- Machine sizes
- Wash water filtration
- Wash field
- Special programmes
- Clouding sensor
- Integrated detergent / rinse aid container
Four machine sizes, S, M, L, and XL are available - depending on your available space, capacity and dishes.
The touchscreen is the operating, communication and control platform for kitchen staff, chefs, managers and service technicians.
VarioPower – variable water pressure adjustment
Wash water filtration
An efficient quadruple filtration system ensures the continual use of clean water.
Two elliptical wash fields ensure an optimal wash performance and complete surface coverage.
Innovative special programs cover additional requirements.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact
- Winterhalter Malaysia
Phone +603 7803 6621<br />Email<8qybr /><br /
- Your local Winterhalter subsidiary
UC Series under counter warewashers.
Leaves nothing to be desired.
The UC Series of under counter warewashers are available as glass, dish, bistro or cutlery washers in sizes S, M, L and XL.
Three standard wash programmes are available that automatically adjust according to the degree of soiling and the type of item being washed. You can rely on a warewasher which is optimally adjusted to your individual needs. Perfect cleaning results are guaranteed.
You can tailor the machine even further with additional equipment options. The UC Series - an economical solution for brilliant cleaning results.