- Perfect wash results
- Maximum hygiene
- Individual and flexible adjustability
- Heat recovery Energy
- Software versions
- Standard programmes
- Soaking programme
- High-performance washing system with VarioPower
- Intelligent wash water filtration
- Hygiene interior
- Rinse aid dosing device
- Swing-up rack
- Touch screen and quick start button
- Active energy management
- Automatic start-up / shutdown
- Stand-by mode
High-performance washing system with VarioPower
This unique and newly developed warewashing system ensures perfect pressure distribution and coverage in the interior of the machine thanks to optimal flow control. VarioPower enables a seemless adjustment of the washing pressure fully in line with your individual requirements.
Intelligent wash water filtration
- Active enzymes optimally remove dried-on and baked-on stains
- Reduces manual prewashing
- Saving you considerable time and money
- Perfect wash results: soak, wash, rinse, done!
- Cold water pre-rinse
- TurboZyme Soaking process
- Performance heating element
- Hinged door
- Defoamer dosing device
- Dosing device for crust cracker
- Detergent dosing device
TurboZyme Soaking process
The new TurboZyme soaking process involves soaking the dishes before the actual wash cycle with Winterhalter's innovative special detergent Crust Cracker. This is available in three versions specific to the relevant level of soiling and to meet your individual requirements.
- Rack dolly M/L
Rack dolly M/L
Utensil washer UF-L Energy. Resource efficiency and maximum wash power.
The Winterhalter utensil washer UF-L Energy is equipped with circulating air heat recovery. It uses the hot steam from every wash cycle to heat up the cold inlet water. This proven system safes valuable energy and reduces operating costs.
In addition the hot steam no longer escapes into the kitchen and considerably improves your room climate.
The UF-L energy convinces through resource-efficient operation and delivers a perfect wash result.